Wednesday

MUST SEES IN KOREA: Insadong!


I know how no one checks out the credits in the end so before the Video comes:
Music credits go to:

 

You did watch the Video till the end didn't you ? It's the funniest part! Now tell me you didn't have to think about these kinds of nuts when you saw the candle picture xD


Insadong was actually the first more famous place that I have visited so far. It's a really creative and artistic place with lots of galleries. If you are into art this is definitely the place to go! And if you are not really into that kind of thing there is still a lot to see. Promise!

 

You can buy for example traditional clothes called hanbok there. If you are on a tight Budget I would recommend you though to just borrow them, get pictures taken and impress your friends without the actual buying part, since the prices are rather breathtaking. Wouldn't want to faint in the middle of the shop...

You can also get yourself some traditional tea, hairpins, stamps, paper, jeweler boxes and so on. As long as it is traditional you can get it there. And please say hi to the nice Lady in the teashop that was once living in Hamburg.  She made a really good "Spezial Preis" :')

 

Now I know there are a lot of people, who are very interested in the food you can get there. There are many many street foods to grab and the sellers are amazingly funny. You just have to try out the sticky Turkish ice cream!! It sticks very very well!

 

Also there are a lot of traditional teahouses there. And the "Restaurant" you saw in the vid is one that my friend took me to. The atmosphere there was just amazing. I LOVE it! It's called Miss Lee cafe. Too bad I didn't know it is a place shown in the Show "we got married" until I already left-.- I would have looked around wayyy more closely. Maybe I'll check back.

 

And I got soo lucky. There were so many street artists there. The singer in the last part of the vid failed all of the auditions here in Korea and he is was really good can you believe that? They are really strict about the looks maybe it was, because he wasn't that handsome. To bad Koreans care so much about looks.



 

Widgets